Growing the children’s market
The Bookseller Children’s Conference :: Milton Court, Barbican, Tuesday 29th September 2015
Children’s books are the fastest-selling sector in publishing and have out-performed the overall market consistently for many years. For new entrants and established players alike making sure that growth continues is paramount. This year, The Bookseller Children’s Conference focuses on how the industry’s most innovative players bring stories to life and get them into young readers’ hands.
From print’s biggest success stories to innovative uses of intellectual property, experts from within and without the book world will share their knowledge on how to grow your children’s book business.
For any programme enquiries please email email@example.com
Network with hundreds of children’s sector specialists and learn:
- The trade secrets behind the biggest successes in print
- Exclusive data and consumer insight into children’s reading habits today
- How innovative use of intellectual property can increase your profile and market share
- How licensing can help you leverage your content and grow your business
- Insights into the latest award-winning marketing campaigns